I've enjoyed my last full week at home with Jacob, but it's back to work on Tuesday. Jacob spent a few partial days at the Valero Day Care this past week, and he did great - eating, sleeping, and having his typical bowel movements. Mommy was sad to leave her baby the first time, but Jacob didn't seem to notice because he was sleeping when I left and sleeping when I picked him up 4.5 hours later. I left him breastmilk and he was happy (as long as it is warmed to his liking).
Jacob was such a good baby the past month at my 3x's weekly morning physical therapy appointments for my tendinitis, sleeping the whole time (because he ate before and afterwards : )
On weekends, Jacob loves watching football and relaxing in our upstairs family room (AKA Manuel's "man cave"). We watch University of Michigan games on Saturdays and NFL on Sunday, especially the New England Patriots:
Jacob is very active, kicking his legs, moving his arms, sticking out his tongue, and experimenting with moving his fingers. On Tuesday, he rolled over from his back to his right side...he hung out there for a few seconds and then rolled back.
Jacob likes to stay up in evenings and sleep all morning, but he is getting better at napping and he has continued to sleep through the night since his second month with just a few nights requiring extra feedings. Here are a few of his two-month portrait photos:




No comments:
Post a Comment