It's hard to believe that just one year ago I found out I was expecting baby Jacob. Today, he's a big and strong 5.5 month old. He likes to make noises, he grabs everything hanging in his play gym, and he looks at everything - especially anything new. Manuel and I look forward to many more new memories with Jacob in the coming year.
It's going to be a very special first Christmas for Jacob. We are awaiting several out of town visitors that will celebrate Christmas with us. My aunt Helen will be coming from Monterrey, Mexico, and my Mom and Ruben will be driving down from Michigan. We will miss Manuel's parents this December, but they will come visit us soon in the new year. And we hope Jacob's godparents, his uncle Armando, aunt Anna, and cousin Antonio, will also come to see us soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment