Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Jacob is 4 months old!

Jacob is already 4 months old! He visited the pediatrician today for shots and a check-up, and everything looks good. He's 18.6 lbs and 25.5" long, which puts him at 93% and 58% compared to the average 4 month old. The doctor said Jacob's weight is "off the charts", but he's happy that I'm continuing to breastfeed. My goal is 6 months, and I'm almost there.
Jacob loves the colorful rooms at the Dr's office.
Jacob holds his head up high when getting his back washed.
Jacob keeps chomping on his hands, so I tried a teether today and he like it. Although he hasn't figured out how to hold it yet, but I'm sure that will happen soon enough. He tries to pull Manuel and my hands into his mouth, but his aim isn't so good yet.
Jacob was a good pumpkin on Halloween. He let mommy enjoy a shopping spree at La Cantera (upscale outdoor shopping mall near my house) - he napped for 2 hours while daddy pushed him around.

No comments: