Jacob wanted to eat every 1.5 hours this past Monday, and I barely had time to take a bathroom break and eat between feedings, never mind sleep. I think he had a growth spurt and he's slowed down on eating just a little bit since then.
Jacob's eyelashes and eyebrows are growing and becoming more defined. His hair is super soft. He has a lot of hair like his mom and he has his dad's hairline. He has his dad's lips, and I think he has his mom's nose and eyes. Jacob makes a lot of facial expressions, and when he squints he looks like his mom.
Uncle Paul and Aunt Chris showed us the 'proper' burping technique last Sunday (patting up the back with a cupped hand in an upward motion), and it works great! Poor baby recently started spitting up and I didn't know why.
.JPG)

One funny thing I didn't expect is hearing food as it's being digested during breast feeding. You can also hear bowel movements (when he passes gas)!
No comments:
Post a Comment