Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's a boy! Es un nino!

Today Manuel and I had a doctor appointment and sonogram. We saw fingers, toes, and all other parts of the anatomy, and we're pretty darn sure it's a boy! We are very happy to know our baby's gender and now we can start thinking of names. We had a few boy names in mind, but at lunch we eliminated them from the list so now we're starting over. Our baby's weight is normal at about 10 ounces and he has a heartbeat of 144 bpm. I'm 18 weeks along, so that's almost half way. I'm not feeling the baby's movement yet, but it looks like the baby is taking a lot more room in my belly so I expect to feel something sometime soon!


Estamos muy felices de saber que vamos a tener un hijo. Tiene el peso normal y parece que esta creciendo bien. Los dedos de las manos estan tan largos como los de su papa!

No comments: