Sunday, February 1, 2009

15 Weeks

I'm glad to report that I do have more energy this month, but I still run out of steam pretty early and I try to nap whenever possible! We went out on Friday night for a delicious spicy Thai meal and then we heard some Cuban music. I did take an hour nap before we left, but I lasted till almost 11 p.m. I've been wearing the maternity pants since I hit week 13. My old pants were no longer comfortable, so I could wait no longer. You can definitely notice some belly protrusion now! Photos from 14 and then 15 weeks:


Para nuestra familia y amigos en México,
Nos da mucho gusto que están visitando nuestra pagina para ver las noticias y fotos del bebe. Voy a tratar de escribir mas en seguida. Apenas estoy sintiendo mejor con mas energía, pero después de trabajar toda la semana me canso y me da flojera. Manuel tomo estos fotos cuando tuve catorce y quince semanas. Desde semana trece estoy utilizando los pantalones especiales de embaraza!

Con Amor, Michelle

No comments: