Wednesday, June 10, 2009

33 Weeks & Jeremy's visit

My 33rd week has been tough. Not only are my ankles swelling, but I'm starting to notice it in my wrists, fingers, and tops of my feet too. I'm about the same size around, but the swelling is really making me uncomfortable. I'm trying to keep my feet elevated as much as possible, but it's hard to keep the swelling down when I sit at a desk all day! And it's starting to get really getting hot here in San Antonio - we're approaching 100 degrees this week.
33 weeks in Jacob's soon-to-be play room.

This past weekend we visited with my cousin, Jeremy, his wife Melinda and daughter Leah. They are on leave from the Navy, stationed in Japan at the same base as my brother. We celebrated Leah's upcoming 3rd birthday.

Leah wasn't brave enough to hit the pinata, but she loved opening gifts!

No comments: